GSA Tech Guides
All guides » Agile guides
Agile Investment Overview
What is Agile Investment?
- An Agile, phased approach to prototyping potential solution investments
- Identify strong product owners (business-side) with available time commitment
- Stagger release of funding dollars
Why an Agile Investment Approach?
Click here to learn more about the Agile Investment Approach.
- Reduced risk and improved IT investments
- Increased collaboration among IT & Business Owners
- Provide faster solution delivery & increase transparency
What is the Agile Investment Process?
All pilots begin with an approved Business concept. Once the Product Owner and Scrum Team members are identified, the CTO Office then engages the right resources for Discovery that will lead into the Proof of Concept (PoC) phase and beyond.
- All projects derive from approved Business concepts
- All projects engage the right resources for success
- Not all pilots lead to prototype / scalable solutions
What is the role for GSA organizations?
To work together collaboratively in solution delivery! The CTO Office is available to provide Agile coaching and development resources through Digital Services and an Agile BPA, as needed. Click here to work with us!